Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Style Week Providence 2012

Last weekend during our snowstorm, I ventured out of the house for a hair appointment at a new salon on Federal Hill.  Not only were the results top notch and professional, but I left happy and confident. (Priceless)  The experience I had made Salon Bianco my official salon of RI!  The owner was very easy to talk to and totally cued into the fashion and runway side of her industry.  Long story short, she invited me to Style Week Providence where Salon Bianco styles the hair for each of the designer's model's, every night-all week long.  I gratefully accepted and reserved my spot for closing night.  

Here's a quick peak into my night of fashion!



Installation by Marchesa during Cocktail Hour


Third row seats!!  This truly was a performance with the lights, the music and the models.  
What a fabulous events job this would be. 

For those of you new to the runway fashion scene as I am, Style Week Providence happens every August and January featuring up and coming designers, some you may have even seen on Project Runway.  The production recieves a ton of support and even features a RISD Student night for its future fashion designers.  Can you spot the  Bravo celebrity style couple?

 
For more details and to view professional photos, visit the Style Week Providence facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment