Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Good Things Come in: Safavieh Packages



Good things come in brown boxes... from Safavieh.  Today a companys branding message is everything.  Because we're socially connected through twitter, instagram and pinterest 24/7, we like things that speak to us and can bridge that gap between social cloud and real life.  You many know Safavieh because of their fabulous rugs, but let me tell you, their furniture does not disappoint either.

As I'm getting ready to leave my house Monday morning I'm greeted by the delivery of  two big boxes with a personality of their own saying, "Hello, we know you've been waiting on us.  We're here!"  Safavieh has turned their box branding into social media hash tags that can be found across multiple platforms.  Clever.


So, what was in the boxes?  I've become a fan of interesting wing back chairs over the last couple of years.  I love the grandeur, the scale, the masculinity and how fabric application can dramatically change their effect on a room.  I've seen some unique oversized elephant ear shapes, classic lines, tufted, but its always that something different that sticks in your mind.  

Nice big stripes on a wingback! maybe do this on my wingback but smaller stripes.#wingback

These Kameron Chairs from Safavieh furniture have grabbed my attention for some time now, I just had to find the right client to take them home.  When I did, I knew the result would be magical.  Not only are they unique, these chairs have the perfect place for your arm to rest and they actually "hug" you.  For added bonus, if you are hard of hearing, the acoustics are great. Stay tuned for the full room reveal later next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment